A variety of information resources are available throughout Indiana University to support planning, administrative decision making, and program management.
- Decision Support Initiative
- GRE Revised Test Scores
- ICHE: Reaching Higher
- NGA: Complete to Compete
- Student Tracker Search Options
External Accessibility Assistance
Some links included on this webpage may connect to documents maintained by an outside organization or government entity and may not be in a format that is accessible to all audiences. In such cases, users are encouraged to contact the host organization or government entity to obtain a suitable version.
The following Web sites and applications provide a range of information resources and systems relevant to higher education planning, scanning, and decision making. Some of the links provide direct access to information, reports, and publications, while others provide links to more resources.
- American Council on Education (ACE) Online Information Center
- Association of American Universities Data Exchange
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Web-based IR Resources
- Indiana Business Research Center (IBRC) Data Resources
- Indiana Chamber of Commerce Studies and Reports
- Indiana Commission for Higher Education (CHE)
- Indiana Association for Institutional Research (INAIR)
- Indiana State Data Center
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment (NCSU)
- National Center for Educational Statistics Data Tools (NCES)
- National Center for Higher Education Management Systems (NCHEMS) Information Center
- STATS Indiana (IBRC)
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- U.S. Census Bureau