Student Attributes in this report include . . .
- Student residency status
- Sex, ethnicity and age
- First generation status and SAT/ACT test score
- Financial aid dependency status, Pell Grant status and family income
- Students in an online academic plan (major)
- Students in a Gainful Employment major (leading to a certificate or diploma that has met minimum thresholds with respect to the debt-to-income rates of their graduates)
Use this Report if . . .
- You need the percentage of aid recipients with a certain student attribute;
- the total, average, or median amount awarded by student attribute;
- or the trends in aid amounts or percentages of aid recipients with a certain student attribute.
Note that this report excludes most federal CARES Act funding as well as IU-funded COVID-19-related refunds of institutional charges. See the IR Data Guide on this for IU Staff with more information.
(Requires IU Staff login - Learn about IU Login)