Students submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be considered for certain types of federal financial aid (including need-based grants, student loans, and work study) and financial aid from the State of Indiana and IU for students with financial need. This report shows the percentage of IU students at all levels who file a FAFSA, along with various student attributes, regardless of whether they received financial aid.
Student Attributes in this report include . . .
- Student residency status
- Sex, ethnicity and age
- First generation status and SAT/ACT test score
- Financial aid dependency status, Pell Grant status and family income
- Students in an online academic plan (major)
- Students in a Gainful Employment major (leading to a certificate or diploma that has met minimum thresholds with respect to the debt-to-income rates of their graduates)
Use this Report if . . .
- You need the percentage of FAFSA filers with a certain student attribute;
- or the trends in percentages of FAFSA filers with a certain student attribute.
Note that this report only includes students who were enrolled or received a degree.
(Requires IU Staff Login - Learn about CAS Login)